10/01/2010

This Is One Seriously Good Suggestion

In case you forgot - cheese rules my life. (Silly you. How could you forget something so vitally important?)

I am as obsessed with cheese as I am with seagulls, hiding rawhide bones and barking at the dog in the skylight that weirdly enough looks a whole lot like me. (I think he’s stalking me for my special rawhide bones so I hide them in rooms with no skylights. I’m super smart that way…)

Luxating Patella Surgery Fund is seriously eating into Cheese For Sasha Fund. At least it was until my former foster mom with NWIPR sent an email to Diana with a grand suggestion.





She had a totally simple but sweet idea. She recommended that we research vets in beach/coastal towns because they see a ton of dogs with messed up knees from running and playing in the sand at the beach.

Diana is insistent that we find the right vet - not the cheapest vet or the priciest one - but the one with superb recommendations, the most experience and highest success rate. I want to get back to jumping so high I can almost touch the sky.

Thanks to my foster mom, the Cheese For Sasha Fund jar is filling up quickly again. Soon we will go to the store and get at least 500,000,000,000 packages of the organic string cheese I adore so much. (Diana says we only need one package. I think we need more because what if we have a natural disaster or something and can’t get to the store for a few days? Running out of cheese would be horrifying.)





This makes my foster mom one of my favorite people in the whole world for a whole new reason other than because she’s awesome and cool. Doggie Foster Moms make the world a happier place one bark at a time.

Do you know someone who is making the world a happier place one bark at a time? Tell me about them so I can add them to my upcoming Barks of Honor Page.

^ . . ^ Woof!

No comments:

I'm going to BlogPaws 2012 badge