2/27/2013

Super Powers


Every rescued animal has a super power, a little something extra gained from the pain of enduring terrible stories of loss and survival.
 
My super power is not being afraid of love. For three years I lived 24/7 in a small, hard sided travel crate, was debarked twice then dumped with a rescue group.  I could have given up.  I didn’t.  I remained open to love and am now living the life I was born to live – warm, safe, well fed and loved beyond my wildest dreams.
 
In MY bed, atop MY blanket on MY chair
What’s your story?  Connect with me here, on my blog, on my FB page or tweet me (@MissPishPosh) if you would like to share your story and reveal your super power.
 
I can’t wait to learn about all the amazing stories.
 
^ . . ^
 
Woof!

No comments:

I'm going to BlogPaws 2012 badge