I had a fabulous year, filled with Great Moments and Not So Great Moments. A recap of the Top 5 for each side of the ledger is highlighted below. Given that I am unfailingly optimistic, loving and joyous of life, I will start with the Not-So-Great so I can end with greatness!
Top 5 Not So Great Moments
1) Hurt my paw when I landed on the door thingy;
2) Lost some Twitter pals, including one of my best friends, and learned that the Mom for two others passed away. I use, with a nod and wistful smile the *giggles* expression on Twitter in memory of Rhonda Welch as Tweeting for @Cricket1230. Also, with lasting love, travel well Dear Yoda.
3) Realized who are my real friends are and to avoid popularity contests;
4) Did not get to go to the beach this summer but did get to go on some awesome walks;
5) Contracted a drug-resistant bacterial infection that has yet to be resolved and may not have a positive outcome. This is me feeling sorry for myself...
Top 5 Great Moments
1) Learned a new trick:
2) Discovered I love beef gravy almost as much as I love cheese;
3) Made new friends that make my life full;
4) Cheated death by slipping my harness, running across the street, attacking a GSD, realizing that was a not my best decision of the year, running back across the street, getting rolled by the now really, really mad GSD, watching Diana run awkwardly fast, with a weird, gray green look on her face, then coming to a complete flat-on-the-ground stop when Diana’s cry of “Sasha” finally lowered enough to be heard by humans again;
5) Enjoyed glorious afternoons on my new favorite chair;
I can’t wait to see what is in store for all of us in 2012!
I’m sure it will be wonderful.
Happy New Year