11/15/2010

It's Nap Season!

Diana gets up in the morning at 6:00am - all year long. Especially in the Spring.  Especially in the warmest part of the year. But even in the dark. Even in the rain. Even in the snow.

Hello? Are you kidding me?

I’m like the sun. I’m up early in the morning and stay up until late at night all Spring and Summer. Spring and Summer naps are always on top of the blankies, usually on the pillows.


Favorite Warm Weather Nap Location
Fall and winter? Yuuuuuuck. By late September I’m done in. Worn out. Ready to hibernate and rejuvenate. Ready to start Nap Season.

The never ending circles of the seasons play out in my sleep patterns. As it gets colder and colder, I burrow deeper and deeper into the bed, slipping down onto the mattress with just my head on a pillow. Probably doesn’t help that my sweet belly and legs are virtually naked and I get shivery really easily.


That's about the last time my people will see all of me when I'm napping.  From this point on, I’ll make an entrance in the morning for breakfast and a bit of play before Diana leaves and reward my people with my presence for dinner and some sofa surfing in the evening. But any other time, this is where you can find me.

Just my face peeking out from my down blankie
My new address is:

          Miss Pish Posh
          Girl Room Bed
          Sleepytime Lane
          Seattle, WA

See you in the Spring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww love that cute face! I wish I could nap all day with you :)

I'm going to BlogPaws 2012 badge